1182813588 发表于 2013-12-14 16:53

2013年12月大学英语四级听力短对话原文完整版

四级听力短对话Question 1M: After high school, I’d like to go to college and major in business administration。W: But I’d rather spend my college days finding out how children learn。Q: What do we learn from the conversation?Question 2W: Is everything ready for the conference?M: The only thing left to do is set up the microphones and speakers. They'll be here in a few minutes。Q: What preparations have yet to be made?Question 3W: Is it almost time to go home now? I'm so tired. I can hardly see straight。M: Just a few more minutes, then we can go。Q: What is the woman’s problem?Question 4W: I'm not sure what I’m in a mood for. Ice-cream or sandwiches? They are both really good here。M: The movie starts in an hour. And we still have to get there and park. So just make a decision。Q: What does the man mean?Question 5W: Tom said he would come to repair our solar heater when he has time。M: He often says he is willing to help, but he never seems to have time。Q: What does the man imply about Tom?Question 6W: So you know that Sam turns down the job offered by the travel agency。M: Yes. The hours were convenient. But if he had accepted it, he wouldn’t be able to make ends meet。Q: What do we learn from the conversation?Question 7M: Could you tell me a bit about the business your company is doing?W: We mainly deal with large volume buyers from western countries and our products have been well received。Q: What business is the woman’s company doing?Question 8W: Yesterday I made reservations for my trip to Miami next month。M: You must really be looking forward to it. You haven’t had any time off for at least two years。Q: What is the woman going to do?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2013年12月大学英语四级听力短对话原文完整版